Thursday, April 27, 2006

If I win the lottery before July...


...I'm going to Chicago.

Because it would rock soooo hard.

July 14th, Cake is playing in Chicago.

July 15th, the Cowboy Junkies play in one of the suburbs.

And there's a King Tut exhibit at the Field Museum.

Maybe I should sell my plasma. Or learn to knit sweaters from my cat's luxurious fur. Or something.


Kayaking updates to come. Promise. When there is time and energy.


Reading: A Hat Full of Sky by Terry Pratchett

Playing: Within a Mile of Home by Flogging Molly

3 comments:

  1. before you worry about knitting it into sweaters, i think you'll have to convince the cat to give up said fur. he doesn't strike me as one to go in for a brushing or a combing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd just collect and spin the sheddage. It is truly horrifying in its volume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad rat terrier hair is too short and course for spinning. i think our two clog a vacuum worse than when we had a house full of german shepherds.

    ReplyDelete