Saturday, November 25, 2006

Greetings from a faraway land


MB and I are visiting his homeland for his family's belated Thanksgiving festivities, and luckily enough, BoMB has a wireless router and a laptop. Sweet!

It's been quite a pleasant visit so far, with lots of card-playing and stuffing our faces with the leftovers from Thursday's dinner.

And because I didn't do it on Thursday when I should've, or yesterday when I could've, here are some things I am thankful for this year (and always, really):

>>MB and what we have together

>>my family

>>MB's family

>>the fact that we both like each other's family

>>my friends, some of whom are more like sisters of the heart

>>MB's friends, even though we don't get to see them as often as we'd like

>>our health

>>our jobs

>>the opportunities we've had in life

>>the cat, who makes our apartment feel like a real home


I'm sure I'll think of a lot more stuff to say as soon as I post this, but this'll do for now.

Also, I must add that I'm NOT thankful for my developing cough and scratchy sore throat. Colds should not be allowed to manifest during the holidays :P

1 comment: