Friday, November 24, 2006

Some fug for your Friday


...courtesy of my dear friend Evilducky:

You Knit What??

The blog is no longer updated, but all the archives are still functional. It's definitely worth a browse if you were at all alarmed during the Trendy Knitting Craze of 2004 / 2005.

Here are some highlights, picked out by Evilducky and me:


Mmm, tripey goodness!

"Because every girl needs a purse
that looks like the lining of a stomach."



Oh, fuckety-fuck.

"Pantaloons. PANTALOONS, people!!! Eeeuw.
You know how we feel about knitted skirts. Knitted Pantaloons???
So very very very VERY wrong. Ick. I need a shower."



Hmmmm...

"Maybe if you need leg warmers, arm warmers, and a hat,
you should just be wearing a damn sweater."

4 comments:

  1. I love you more than words can say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:10 PM

    yay, I helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually think the leg warmers are cute. you know, as the sleeves of a sweater, because leg warmers are STUPID.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:01 PM

    Pantaloons? I would SO wear those. With the armwarmers.

    ReplyDelete