Thursday, April 26, 2007

Is it any wonder I'm madly in love?


Once again, I'm working on the neverending "put the digital pictures on CD" project, and I stumbled across these pictures of MB from 2005. I have no idea how this started (though I suspect I tried to take "his" pillow away), and I barely remember it, but finding the pictures today made me laugh. If our kids ever ask me why I fell in love with him, I can show them these:







Chomp!


(halo to horns)



Also, because I'm still looking for topics, a repost:

Since I don't know what kind of internet access (if any) I'll have while I'm in California at the end of May, I'm planning to write some posts ahead of time, save them as drafts, and enlist MB to upload them for me while I'm gone. To this end, I am now accepting requests for post topics...is there a story you want to hear, a question you're just dying for me to answer, a meme you feel like tagging me for, a topic you want me to ramble on about? Speak now or forever hold your peace, or something. Leave me a comment or drop me an email (velocibadgergirl at gmail dot com), and I'll do what I can to oblige you.



Reading: Trickster's Queen by Tamora Pierce

Playing: Because of the Times by Kings of Leon

And a new review should be up at the book blog by the end of the day, if anyone is interested.

4 comments:

  1. is it any wonder i love him too?

    i suggest wonder cat pics.

    stories of you and your sis as kids.

    fave tales of your parents.

    otherwise i'm uninspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are damn funny pictures....just hysterical pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Future blackmail pics, for sure.

    ReplyDelete