Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Would you like to take a survey?


Remember when these surveys were the coolest thing since sliced bread? I'm pretty sure I got one emailed to me at least once a week in college. I stole this one from my friend Dawnabon's MySpace page. Thanks, chica!

For old times' sake:

1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?
I don't remember...probably not, because it was very early.

2. When was the last time you met someone new?
I meet people all the time at work, but I don't know if that counts since I probably won't ever see most of them again.

3. What is irritating you right now?
The fact that I'm very tired and had to resort to posting a cheesy survey instead of the cool entry I wanted to write.

4. When did you last eat pizza?
We had DiGiorno tonight.

5. Who is the last person you held hands with?
MB, I would think.

6. Do you have any famous friends?
Not really.

7. What's the furthest you've gone in the past 3 days?
Weird question...I rode in a van for an hour and a half each way on Monday for a trip for work.

8. Last words you heard spoken?
MB saying goodnight.

9. Have you ever kissed anyone named Mike?
nope

10. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing in your room?
My green dresser. MB hates it but I LOVE it.

11. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
I'm pretty fond of my piercings, and I enjoy MB's tattoo.

12. Who is in the room with you?
I'm all alone :(

13. What are you wearing on your feet?
nothing at all

14. What is/are your favorite pair of shoes?
I'm pretty fond of my flipflops.

15. Who was the last person you told you loved them?
MB

16. What was the last thing you ate?
a bowl of Lucky Charms

17. What were you doing before this?
Failing to write a better blog entry.

18. What's the closest item near you that is blue?
my shirt

19. What instant messaging service do you use?
Trillian and Gmail chat

20. What is your favorite website?
Wow, that's a hard one. I really don't know. My current favorite timewasting website is the lolcats.

21. What's the most abnormal thing you've done in the past 4 days?
I went on a night hike yesterday. Does that count?

22. What do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants?
I look awful in sweatpants, so I refuse to own a pair.

23. What is the last movie you watched?
Live Free or Die Hard. Believe it or not, it was awesome.

24. What do you currently hear right now?
the humming of the computer, and crickets singing outside

25. When did you last buy a pair of pants?
Hmmm...a few months ago at Target, I think

26. When did you last take a picture with someone?
It's been awhile.

27. Where's your favorite place to be?
outdoors

28. Where did you sleep last?
in my bed

29. Where do you shop the most?
Target, I guess. Well, the grocery store, but that doesn't count as real shopping, does it?

30. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
One of the girls at work gave it to me when her bookstore shut down. It has a cat on it who is reading a book.

31. Coach Purse or NFL game tickets?
NFL tickets.

32. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Cuz kissing MB = good thing to do

33. Are you happy with where you are?
In life? Sure.

34. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Maybe?

35. Missing someone right now?
I haven't seen my sister for more than half an hour since she left for field school, so that's sort of a bummer. However! Mom and I are going to visit her this Sunday :D

36. Do you want someone you can't have?
nope

37. Would you consider getting engaged or married right now?
That's illegal in the US, I think.

38. Describe your dream car.
My brain says "Prius," but my heart says "1970s Camaro."

39. Describe the background on your cell phone
It's actually blank. I don't have a desktop / background thingie on there.

40. Describe your pillow case.
This week I've got the purple one, to go with the purple sheets.

41. Describe your eyes.
blue and very nearsighted

42. Describe your piercings and/or tattoos.
Three silver hoops in the left ear, three silver hoops and a silver star in the right, and a super secret piercing that you can't see. (Okay, it's not all that secret. But you still can't see it.)

43. Describe what you're wearing.
Blue T-shirt with a book-reading, glasses-wearing cat on the front and Pink Floyd PJ pants (The best PJ pants EVER. Thanks, apathetic one.)

44. Do you like candles?
Love them!

45. Do you believe in soul mates?
I do, actually.

46. Do you sleep naked?
Wouldn't you like to know!

47. Do you burn easily in the sun?
Lord, yes. I am whiter than white.

48. Do you speak another language other than English?
I have maybe 50 words left of Spanish, and I can say "I'm stupid" in Norwegian and "Hello, your grapefruit ate my traveler's checks" in French.

49. What's something you wish you could understand better?
math

50. What did you do last weekend?
I worked. Isn't my life just one big party?

51. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?
MB--we went out for Szechwan a few nights ago.

52. Are you a good cook?
The things I cook are decent, but I can only cook three things.

53. Do you believe in love?
Well, of course.


I'm not going to tag anyone, because that would be cruel. Please feel free to steal, however, and leave me a link if you fill one out so I can come stalk learn more about you!

1 comment:

  1. "For a clown fish, he's not that funny."

    You on the other hand, are funny.

    Also a 70s Camaro would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete