Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Smorgasbord of Buttons



Schmutzie has declared Wednesday, October 3, to be the date of the Great Mofo Delurk of 2007. Accordingly, I will comment on every blog I read tomorrow. If you could see my google reader, you'd understand how long this is going to take.

Also, please know that I read and appreciate all the comments I receive, and would love to meet some new people! Please delurk and comment and make sure you leave a link to your blog so I can find you again!



The Breast Cancer Site

I've added this button to the sidebar. Every time someone clicks, the site's sponsors give money toward funding mammograms for women in need. It's going to stay there all month, so use it often and steal at will!



Finally, Team Dale all the way!

11 comments:

  1. Will this mean I'll need to post an update tomorrow??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:31 AM

    Happy! Delurking day, my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know/love me and would love to come hang out with me again, right? :)

    I heart you and your blog and your husband and the copy of The Wedding Singer that I've almost worn out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not commenting. I never do. Why start now. ;)

    Love you on bagels baby! When you coming westward again! I bet Lily would like your brand of spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:30 PM

    I'll delurk. And now that you say it, I think I'll even root for Dale.

    But I still think Casey is going to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delurk? People do that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here. I'm here. I'm making my rounds too, even though I ran out of time technically as it's after midnight here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, happy post-delurking day. I'm totally on time, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally on time! I don't think delurking day really expires ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to figure out how to use Google Reader. But I sort of like seeing everyone's masthead and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess I'm late for delurking too...I don't even get to reading many blogs that I'd like to...or I'd be reading all day.

    I like your book blog too. And thanks for the comments on mine.

    ReplyDelete