Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Came Early


You'll just have to pretend it has a big red bow on top...I'm still in shock that we actually bought it:




It's a 2008 Honda CR-V in metallic mint green paint green tea metallic.

The extended Thanksgiving holiday has gone well so far. We went to dinner at my aunt's last night, where I got to hold TWO baby cousins (One of them is brand-new! Only two weeks old!) and we stuffed ourselves silly. Tomorrow we'll be heading to MB's homeland to stuff ourselves further at his mamaw and papaw's house.

Back when I thought we'd be going down for the whole weekend, I asked three of my friends if they'd be interested in guest-posting for me. All three of them wanted to, so I'm going to let them, even though we'll only be gone for one day. So, tomorrow you can look forward to one, two, or three guest posts from fabulous ladies who should all have blogs of their own but don't. Have a good time, and don't spill any wine on the carpet while I'm gone!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Do you love it!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new vehicle? Rocks my world.

    Your guest entry-ers? Rock my world moreso. Though so far I've only seen the great "R" who SO needs her own blog!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete