Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm bringing sexy back


The air conditioner is getting fixed today, ya'll. It's sort of being fixed right now, except not really since the guys had to leave to go get some parts. I thought it would be a quick in-and-out thing, so I came home from work with every intention of going back this afternoon. Since then, however, I have sweated (sweat? swat? nothing looks right) through my bra in this 82-degree humid-ass house (Whoo! Sex-ay!), and have given up jeans and dignity for an old T-shirt and a pair of boxers. Indy and I are down in the basement (thank the good Lord for wireless) trying to halt the melting process. Unless things get fixed and cooled down pretty damn quick, I may be out for the day. Which would be a good thing, except I actually did have quite a few things to do at work today, and of course I'll have to make up an entire day later or burn 8 personal hours. I have to admit, it's probably worth it to get our AC back up and running before the weekend.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to try and catch up on the completely out-of-control blog backlog sitting in my reader.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are getting that fixed. I hate to be hot!

    ReplyDelete