Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Not dead yet


I am totally sucking at blog updates this week. Apologies! The air conditioner is still broken, which means I'm both angry and wilted by the end of the day, for I am a delicate flower. Indy is back to his old sassy self and Kitters seems to be doing fine, but it's still getting old really fast.

I called the home warranty company yesterday, since it had been a week since the order was placed for our new compressor. The new part isn't due to arrive until Friday. I'm wondering where the hell it's shipping from...Alaska? Siberia? Outer Mongolia?

1 comment:

  1. You have such a precious dog. I'm glad you and the animals are faring better but yeah - air compressor part not due to arrive til FRIDAY? Holy hell, that's way too long to wait.

    And if I had to guess where it was shipping from, I'd guess Temecula, CA. I have had things go into a major black hole or time-loop-continuum thing when shipping to or from that freakin' place.

    ReplyDelete