Friday, July 11, 2008

At least he's honest


The scene:  building Lego Star Wars ships for a pending battle with the little boy I kidsit

Kid:  You need to take some of the guns off your ship. You have three and I only have two.

VBG:  Yeah, but you have seven guys and I only have one. If you also have more weapons, that won't be a fair fight.

Kid:  I don't want it to be a fair fight.



Reading:  Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen

Playing:  Disc One:  All Their Greatest Hits by Barenaked Ladies (Seeing them in concert tomorrow night! Squee!)



7 comments:

  1. "I don't want it to be a fair fight."
    I am going to make that into a T Shirt. Kids are great when they are being so bluntly honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! The Lego conversation is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair fights are so over-rated. :-)

    I love BNL too! Have fun at the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Alison. Its much easier not to fight fair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:51 PM

    I'm totally against fair fights, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:51 PM

    The kid..you sure you didn't have my stepson over there??

    ReplyDelete