Thursday, November 05, 2009

3...2...1...it's a meme!


One of my favorite parts of doing NaBloPoMo is being exposed to new blogs and new things that other bloggers recommend. I thought it might be fun to make up a meme to facilitate discovery of new blogs and new things.

To play along, post on your blog listing your favorite books, movies, and music from this year. It doesn't matter which order you put them in, just choose three from one genre, two from another, and one from the last. Leave me a link in the comments so I can stop by and read your list!


Books
The Late, Lamented Molly Marx (review here)

Homer's Odyssey:  a Fearless Feline Tale, or How I Learned About Love and Life With a Blind Wonder Cat by Gwen Cooper (review here)

The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson


Movies
500 Days of Summer

Away We Go


Music
Hazards of Love by the Decemberists





1 comment:

  1. i LOVED devil in the white city. probably because a lot of that stuff happened really close to my home, but also for the journalistic way it was researched and all the Trivial-Pursuit gems throughout. Hello, Ferris Wheel, chewing gum and sleeping out in Washington Park? That last one I would NOT recommend in this day and age, btw.

    ReplyDelete