The music meme
I desperately wanted to go to bed early tonight, so I asked for meme ideas on Twitter today, hoping to avoid the pattern of staying up too late wracking my brain for something to say. Alas, technology problems caused me to stay up too late anyway, but I appreciate Meg's tag for the music meme.
As usual with this one, most of the answers make no sense whatsoever, but there are a few funny song / question pairings:
1. If someone asks "Are you okay?" you say?
"Better" by Regina Spektor
2. How would you describe yourself?
"Cats on Mars" by the Seatbelts
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
"One Piece at a Time" by Johnny Cash
4. How do you feel today?
"Restless Sinner" by the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
5. What is your life's purpose?
"Silent Sea" by KT Tunstall
6. What is your motto?
"My World" by Olive Lucy
7. What do your friends think of you?
"Pentagram" by Cake
8. What do you think about very often?
"Say it to You" by Caroline's Spine
9. What is 2+2?
"Babylon" by Don McLean
10. What do you think of your best friend?
"Carbon Monoxide" by Cake
11. What is your life story?
"On Call" by Kings of Leon
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Modern Romance" by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
13. What do you think when you see the person you like?
"White Trash Wedding" by the Dixie Chicks (HAAAAAA!)
14. What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Strawberry Wine" by Deanna Carter
15. How do you want to die?
"Mountain" by Tonic
16. What is your hobby/interest?
"Ozone Baby" by Led Zeppelin
17. What's your biggest fear?
"Zombie Jamboree" by Rockapella
18. What do you want right now?
"Rehab" by Amy Winehouse
19. What do you think of your (boy/girl)friend?
"Sin Wagon" by the Dixie Chicks (OMFG. Hilarious That's right, I said 'mattress dancing.' )
20. What is your favorite song?
"Swagger" by Flogging Molly