Thursday, April 22, 2010

Because nobody makes "Baby's First Earth Day" bibs


I didn't completely forget about Earth Day this year, but I did forget that I wanted to take a cute cheesy picture of Nico in one of his hippie onesies for the occasion. I packed a week's worth of outfits for him in his grandma's house bag on Tuesday morning, not thinking about the fact that Thursday was Earth Day until, well, Thursday around lunchtime.

It seemed a bit cruel to re-dress Nico just for a photo and then re-dress him again for bedtime, so this is going to have to do:

"Happy Earth Day, everybody!"





"Mmmm...organic cotton!"


P.S. Two days left to win a book! It's good, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Tree Hugger onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite, too! I found it on clearance at JC Penney a while ago and bought one in every size they had. He'll be decked out in treehugger gear until he's two, I think :)

    ReplyDelete