Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Animated


Evilducky's super talented dad was kind enough to take some six-month photos of Nico on Sunday. He took about 200 frames, and there are dozens I love. When I showed this one to my friend Kate, she said, "Oh. My. Frog. You birthed a cartoon!" I think that about sums it up. He has several very cool new tricks, but I've stayed up too late already poking around in my google reader, so a real post will have to wait. Just looking at this picture makes me want to sneak upstairs to his crib to smoosh him. Must resist!




Reading:  Afterbirth:  stories you won't read in a parenting magazine

Playing:  Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons. Yes, still. It's amazing. I've listened to it every day for over a month.

1 comment:

  1. the photographer's website :)

    http://osbornephotos.com/

    ReplyDelete