Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is Halloween


The boulevard down the street from our house is a popular trick-or-treating destination, so we took Nico over for a walk in his stroller. He seemed to have a really good time watching the bigger kids in their costumes, and we got some compliments on our costumes as well. A tiny samurai kimono showed up in a box of hand-me-downs, and it felt like it was meant to be since MB and I still had the really nice samurai robes my mom made for us a few years ago. Unfortunately it didn't occur to me to take a photo of Nico alone in his costume until I'd already changed him into his pajamas. Therefore, you'll have to make do with this creatively-edited picture of Nico and me that was taken by my friend bibliophile81 in front of her parents' house:



My laptop is still awaiting repair, but I'm planning to make my fifth attempt at NaBloPoMo. I've finished every previous year, even though my automatic archiving has gone haywire and makes it look like I started late every time. So come back tomorrow and the day after and the day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment