New 100 Things, part 3
(Part two is here.)
51. I talk too much.
52. I think pancakes are the perfect meal for any time of day.
53. I like my eggs scrambled.
54. I have a serious weakness for chai tea lattes and cheesecake.
55. I'm not a very good cook.
56. I love to bake.
57. I'm kind of a naturally messy person, but I also have a deep and overdeveloped organizational streak. It's complicated.
58. 13 has always been my favorite number.
59. I was born on Friday the 13th.
60. MB was born on Saturday the 13th.
61. Nico missed being born on Wednesday the 13th by two days. Two days! If only I'd signed up for that induction...
62. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 18 and halfway through my freshman year of college.
63. I didn't get my first car until two years later, at the end of my junior year.
64. I love road trips.
65. I've been to 39 states, not including one that we drove into by accident before turning around and one where I was only in the airport.
66. I've been to Canada twice, but only visited Ontario.
67. I went to England once.
68. I have a really good memory for nerdy facts.
69. I'm also great with movie quotes.
70. I was never good at remembering things from math class.
71. I'm pretty kumbaya and accepting of all creatures, with a few exceptions. Like ticks.
72. And cave crickets.
73. And giant squid.
74. I've never had a broken bone.
75. But now I'm terrified that I've jinxed myself.