Friday, December 31, 2010

Tiny chef


We gave Nico a really cool play kitchen for Christmas. It was supposed to be the main gift for his first birthday in January, but we ended up giving it to him early so that he could share it with my friend Tamsyn's toddler when they visited us this week. Then it turned out Nico liked the kitchen so much that he didn't want to share it.

It's a great kitchen, though. We got it from CSN Stores, online purveyors of everything from modern rugs to martini shakers and I posted about it over on my review blog.



DISCLOSURE: As a participant in the CSN Stores Preferred Blogger program, I will receive a $100 voucher in exchange for posting a linked keyword selected by CSN Stores. The choice of product as well as the words and opinions in the review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment