Thursday, June 09, 2011

Not dead


Wow, I am not very good at this lately, am I? I wish I had a really good excuse, like writing a book or going on a cool vacation, but I don't. I simultaneously don't have a lot of time to blog and don't feel like anything interesting enough to write a whole post about has been happening. And I meant to do a post of a bunch of little things, but then we turned on a movie and I forgot to actually write it. So instead, here's a video of my kid, who is hardly a baby anymore (oh, heartbreak!):



He's wearing those orange shoes because he saw them on his dresser when I picked out his clothes and said "Shoe tie? Shoe tie? Shoe tie?" in his little voice until I agreed to put them on his feet. I feel like my heart grows three sizes every day thanks to him.


Reading:  Don't Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon

Playing:  Narrow Stairs by Death Cab for Cutie

1 comment:

  1. You have a toddler. It's amazing that Moms of toddlers have time to brush their teeth!

    ReplyDelete