Monday, August 22, 2011

Ho ho ho


My message board girls did a Christmas in July exchange for the second year in a row, and I got my package today.







That cupcake pouch is the cutest tiny manicure set of all time. I suppose I could've taken the silica pouch out before I took the photo:



Nico got a present, too! I loved the frog wrapping paper:




Hilarious levels of toddler skepticism:



I have about six photos of him, and in all of them he's wearing the same expression and is removing a teeny shred of paper. Eventually he got it open:



Secret Santa is always fun, but something about it being in the summer, in a season that's usually without random giftage, makes it even better. If you have a passel of awesome internetty friends (or even local friends), I heartily recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment