Thursday, November 15, 2012
Holy cow, November is half over…and so is NaBloPoMo. So far so good, though admittedly nothing momentous has been written. Around this time last year, Jennie over at She Likes Purple posted a Christmas To Do List for herself. I loved that idea and planned to do one for myself this year. Now seems like a good time since some of my items need to be handled by the first week or two of December. And so, my Christmas / December To Do List, which will probably be expanded upon in weeks to come. Keep me accountable, little blog!
15. Obtain birthday / Christmas wish list from MB and purchase gifts.
16. Set budget for family gifts and order / purchase Christmas gifts for parents and siblings.
24. Put together photo book of Nico's year and watch for free photo book codes in email
25. Mail Christmas cards AT LEAST one full week before Christmas. This was a big fail last year.
26. Mail Nico's birthday invitations immediately after Christmas
I'm an unrepentant science nerd. I talk too much, read voraciously, and have mostly given up swearing. I have degrees in geology and creative writing, but my job doesn't have too much to do with either. I'm married to MB, the greatest guy on the whole entire planet. We're doing our best to raise a good dog (adopted April 2008) and happy kids (born January 2010 and February 2013). It's not always easy, but together we're finding our way.
velocibadgergirl (at) gmail dot com
People I Know
People I Read
Stuff I Like
template design by dungeonbadger (MB)
I believe in God, only I spell it Nature. — Frank Lloyd Wright