September goals + August accountability
While I didn't complete my entire list, I feel like having the list helped quite a bit.
Braggy interlude…here's Nico's newly-organized closet:
3. Frame and hang Elliott's hospital photo and footprints
5. Choose photos for living room and order
6. Basement storage organization / closet clean-out project
10. Catch up on boys' monthly letters
I got Elliott's six-month letter written on time and I finally updated their facebook photo albums after forgetting for three months. Partial credit, I guess.
It was kind of cheating to include this since it was pretty much done when I wrote the list, but it was a goal for August and I did complete it, so I think it's fair to count it.
12. Call cable company for a quote
1. Frame and hang Elliott's hospital photo and footprints
(This one might be here for a while…Nico was 2 1/2 before I got his up on the wall.)
2. Choose photos for living room and order
3. Basement storage organization / closet clean-out project
(This one has to get done this month because MB is having friends over for a basement game weekend starting September 21. Plus we had a minor water leak down there and I need to go through the craft / storage closet, find out if anything was damaged, and get everything up on a layer of bricks to prevent future problems.)
4. Catch up on boys' monthly letters
5. Call cable company for a quote
1. Only drink soda at restaurants or when hanging out with friends.
2. Sort / cull 12 month clothes
3. Sort / cull / store 3T stuff
3. Frame and hang living room photos
4. Frame and hang owl print in Elliott's room
5. Read a non-bookclub book
6. Write to MIL twice
7. Set up October playdate / girls' night / game night
8. Start Nico's Halloween costume
9. Plan for Indianapolis trip
I actually had a bad feeling about this and checked availability online for the campground we'd chosen at the end of August…good thing, too, because there were only eleven sites left in the whole park for the weekend we're going.
11. Make reservations for November camping trip
12. Research and purchase family tent
13. Bake a cheesecake for MB
14. Make a goodwill run
15. Sort and store / hang / donate frames behind bedroom door.