Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Some early-morning randomosity


That Chick Over There pointed me to the spiffy photo card store Purple Stork, because her lovely children are featured on a card they chose for their gallery.

While I was there, I found what I think may be the best holiday card ever:


This family just seems like they must be fun. While many parents would freak the hell out if their kids "ruined" a photo shoot so thoroughly, these people just turned it into a funny card. Well played!


Edited to add:

As if to prove my point about how fucking weird our upstairs neighbors tend to be, I just looked outside and discovered that there was a damn lampshade in our backyard. Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. I tossed it over the fence, as always, hoping our landlord will see it and realize that some of his tenants are jackasses who throw their home furnishings into other people's yards. I tried to take a picture of it for posterity, but the camera battery needs to be recharged.

4 comments:

  1. I totally want to be friends with these people. Seriously. Anyone who sends out cards with puke on them is cool in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I could just see some moms getting hysterical because the one kid's crying and the other kid's puking, and the littlest girl is 100% bershon. But did they fall into hysterics? NO. They embraced the suck and turned it into something funny and sweet. With puke. I salute them, whoever they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Is it bad that I would rather have a puke pic than a smile pic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:46 PM

    Glad those kids' parents had a sense of humour - hope I'm that reasonable when we have kids. As for the neighbours - DUDE... Sure I've worn lampshades at parties, but it'd be a rare occasion they'd end up discarded on the lawn.

    (Thanks for stopping by!)

    ReplyDelete