Things That Are Good
1. C's wedding was fabulous and quite a bit of fun was had by all. My bridesmaid's dress fit and I got to have pretty hair.
2. Today is BoMB's birthday. Happy Birthday! :D
3. Jenn at Breed 'em and Weep won a 2006 Weblog Award for Best Parenting Blog, despite some trashtalking and namecalling. Give her a read if you never have, because it was a deserved win.
4. Found four shirts at the Salvation Army today. Hooray!
Things That Are Done
1. Christmas cookies are made, courtesy of a day of baking at Danger's house. Yum.
2. Nearly all the presents are bought and wrapped. Now I just have to hope that Kitters stays out of them until Christmas.
3. Went to see Eragon with Mom, Little Sis, Danger, and Danger's husband. It was better than the reviews said it would be. It wasn't awesome, but it was pretty good. They left a lot of stuff out, which is inevitable when a somewhat long book gets condensed into two hours of screen time. There didn't seem to be any gratuitous additions of plot elements, which was nice. The dragon effects were pretty cool, and the guy they cast as Murtagh is completely crushworthy:
Things That Must Still Be Done
2. 12 beaded ornaments assembled by the 27th, not yet started.
3. Apartment thoroughly cleaned before the 27th, when our closest friends will descend for our annual Thanksmas Eve holiday party.
Reading: book 6 of Y: the Last Man by Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra
Playing: country playlist on the computer