Monday, March 19, 2007

Stolen Meme Time


Since I'm still fighting the pestilence, I decided to be lazy and steal a meme from the lovely Alyndabear:

"List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying."

Since I'm not listening to music right this second, I'll try to come up with seven newish songs that cause me to crank up the volume when they come on the radio.


1. Anna Molly - Incubus



2. Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall



3. Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers



4. When You Were Young - The Killers



5. Dashboard - Modest Mouse (Love them!)



6. From Yesterday - 30 Seconds to Mars (I tried to resist, for they are very angsty-trendy, but resistance was futile.)



7. Fidelity - Regina Spektor



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:16 AM

    Oh, I am a self confessed 30 Seconds to Mars closet fan.. and Incubus.. and RHCP..

    Heck, you've just got damn good taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found some of that music through Pandora.com and am lovin' it.

    I agree with alyndabear, damn good taste. And a Pratchett fan as well? Pardon me whilst I slip my bookmark in...

    ReplyDelete