Saturday, March 17, 2007

Forget the potato famine...I want to know who brought the pestilence.


I am usually as healthy as the proverbial horse. Therefore, I find it quite disconcerting to spend a whole day feeling as though I'm mere steps away from the glue factory.

OK, maybe not the glue factory. But definitely the barn where the wimpy, whiny horses have to stay.

I used to get maybe one cold per year, max. In the last calendar year, I've had at least five. I know, I know, world's smallest violin. But I've officially run out of patience for this being sick crap. I don't have time for it, and I want to send it back.



Enough with the waaaah and the boohoo. Let's talk about crazy cool birthday gifts, because I have crazy cool friends.

Exhibit 1:  card from Danger



This is totally the same company that Kitters modeled for back in January. Little sneak still isn't paying his share of the rent.



Exhibit 2:  gift from evilducky and Teacher Incognito

Dude.




Thanks, you guys!


Reading: Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares

4 comments:

  1. Obviously, I'm late to the party, but Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you liked the moon. We were kinda iffy and unsure about it. Glad we followed our gut and bought it for you anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:45 AM

    Oooh, happy (belated) birthday, especially since we're a day ahead here. I suck! But your presents are fabulously wonderful.

    EURRRRGH. I am completely over flus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bean would be jealous of your moon. She really would. What a cool present!

    If it makes you feel any better (or at least not alone in your whining), I haven't been able to kick whatever has been making its rounds lately. But rather than being sick as a dog, I have been teetering on the edge of being sick for weeks!

    ReplyDelete