Saturday, May 19, 2007

Two Five Zero


It doesn't seem like it was very long ago that I was marking the posting of my hundredth entry, and now I'm posting #250. I'm not sure what I hoped for when I started this blog, but it's definitely been a crazy journey, exceeding my expectations in many, many ways.

I owe a huge thanks to all of you who read my little barbaric yawps, all of you who comment, and all of you who write your own blogs. It really is a cool world here in the internet, isn't it?


Of course, now that I've reached 250, I'm leaving for California (and no internet connection) for 10 days. Luckily, MB has been coerced convinced to post some pre-written entries for me while I'm gone. Please don't run off and forget about me! I promise I will read every single comment when I return, so please leave some. If you don't see me commenting on your sites, you'll know why. I'll do my best to catch up on your lives when I get back.

Thanks for reading, thanks for writing, thanks for being.   :)

Love,
velocibadgergirl

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:41 AM

    Congratulations on 250 posts! I love coming by and reading you, so don't you dare think about quitting on us missy. But I suppose a wee trip is allowed.. just this once, y'hear.

    Will be back. Have a great time! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss the tar out of you. Enjoy the trip! 10 days is FOREVER! GAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:07 PM

    A trip? Where one actually gets to leave town? I envy you. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have safe and fun-filled travels. Unless of course it's one of those no-fun allowed trips. Then I *know* you'll have fun.

    Or something like it.

    ReplyDelete