Saturday, June 23, 2007

j of c and bt in lc


Because, clearly, there's nothing quite as much fun as leaving yourself cell phone reminders that will be completely incomprehensible by the time you access your to-do list.

In other completely disjointed news, which I won't even pretend connects to the above or to each other:

( 1 )  My leg is still gory (photo taken after a long, boiling hot bath). I'm planning to call the doctor first thing on Monday and see if I need a refill on my giant antibiotics.

(Edited to add:  as of Sunday morning, it actually looks a bit better...we'll see how it's doing tonight, I guess.)


( 2 )  Isn't this just about the cutest goddamn thing EVER?



It doesn't even look real...it looks like a stuffed animal manufactured for maximum adorability.


( 3 )  Then again, this is pretty cute:




( 4 )  But nowhere near as cute as this:


I'm sure our children, when we have them, will be able to tie themselves into complicated knots without feeling any pain. ("OHMYGOD, what's wrong with your baby??" / "Nothing. That's called a clove hitch.")



Reading:  Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich


Playing:  Howl by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club



2 comments:

  1. No doubt! That man who looks like Ringo CAN do some weird stuff. I've seen it with my own eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have enough children, you can knit them into a scarf! Or some kind of Celtic Knot of Badger Babies.

    ReplyDelete