Friday, July 06, 2007

Buddy, you're a boy girl, make a big noise!


The ridiculously rad Miss M granted me a ridiculously bright pink award button today:



Awesome! Now I just have to narrow down my list of rocking nominees to five. Hmm...

I'm going to go with (in no particular order):

( 1 )  Schnozz

She's a great writer, and her posts about rabbits make me want to get one right now, which has never happened to me before.


( 2 )  Jenn @ Breed 'em and Weep

I can't interpret her dreams, but I do think she rocks.


( 3 )  Megs

She's my sister from another mister, she loves Billy Collins, and she loves books. Plus, the button might look pretty nice with her template. That rocks.


( 4 )  Antonia @ Whoopee

She writes about bad sweaters and her tits. Bof!


( 5 )  Linda @ Sundry Mourning

She's probably already been nominated a gajillion times, but hey...one more can't hurt!



Honorable Mention goes to these ladies, who were on the short list, but have already been nominated / awarded by others:

Wordgirl

Alyndabear

Dawn

That Chick


An Honorable Mention also to this one, who is rockin' but not a girl:

Radioactive Jam


So, rocking chicks, thanks for rocking. Here are some other buttons if you just can't handle the pinkitude of the standard one.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 PM

    I always knew you were rockin'.

    Want one of my bunnies? Ricky scratched the crap out of me this morning.. little bugger..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been more honored to receive an award. This will look nice beside our stack of way-pink Victoria's Secret promo mail.

    Which for some reason is typically addressed to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RaJ, if you ever feel the need to get rid of all those VS coupons for free stuff, you can send them this way! ;) I just got one for free flip flops. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:00 PM

    Why, thank you! :)

    (Get a rabbit. Get a raaaaaabbiiiiiit.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm think having a rabbit and kitters in the same house would be a complete fiasco, and end up with finding out how willow and ella feel about bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey. I like pink! :)

    SMOOCHES.

    ReplyDelete