Monday, July 09, 2007

It is I, Carbide Glove Girl!


I stole an anagram maker from Blogapotamus. You should try it!

Velocibadgergirl becomes, among other things:

Cabled Virile Grog

Baldric Gorge Vile

Revocable Dig Girl

Cerebral Dog Vigil

Caliber Devil Grog

Cobra Ledger Vigil

Crab Logged Virile

Abridge Clog Liver

Garbled Corgi Veil

Badger Civil Ogler

Bagel Logic Driver

Viable Clod Rigger

Global Cider Giver

Bra Civil Doggerel

Vocal Gerbil Dirge

Allergic Bog Diver

Clavier Gerbil God


And my very favorite:  Bardic Veggie Roll

6 comments:

  1. I want a bardic veggie roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:40 PM

    I too, would like a bardic veggie roll. It sounds like some weird new class in D&D. One wonders what skills one would have as a Bardic Veggie Roll...+5 damage in the presence of soy sauce?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see these used in sentences. "The UN has appointed a new Global Cider Giver..." "In case of system failure, insert Bagel Logic Driver and count to 10..." "We badger civil oglers in these parts, but we leave the disorderly ones alone..." (Sigh) I only amuse myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:30 PM

    I like Bardic Veggie Roll too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many options, so little opportunities to say them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a bardic veggie roll sounds like munchkin gear.

    ReplyDelete