Saturday, October 06, 2007

No wheels


But a day later, I can definitely see the humor in the situation. After all, what are the odds that TWO cars die on me in less than one week. MB did NOT ask me what I did in an accusing fashion. In fact, he was ridiculously supportive, and even accompanied me on my errands and helped me decide on a laptop bag. When I called my mom last night and said, "Guess what happened when I tried to start Sister's car today?" she laughed. The timing isn't totally awful, since I'm leaving Tuesday for a conference in West Virginia and won't need a car again until a week from tomorrow.

I have three or four blog entries kicking around in my head, I haven't started packing for my trip, when I get back we'll probably have to start shopping for a new car, Kitters is on Prozac now and it may or may not be working, and I have an insanely huge list of things to do for work. Brain is full!

1 comment:

  1. Some people have all the luck. Try not to break the plane or train or whatever you are taking on your trip.

    ReplyDelete