Friday, October 05, 2007

This has to be a joke.


Since my car is running now but more or less still out of the game for good, I've been driving my sister's.

I just loaded up a huge mess of recycling, got all my shit together to go run errands, and the FUCKING CAR WON'T START.

Is this some sort of cosmic joke? Because I'm missing the punchline.

Also, when MB gets home and I tell him and then he asks me what I've done (since it's admittedly very weird that TWO cars have died on my watch in one goddamn week), I will be forced to rip his face off. And that will just be awkward.

3 comments:

  1. awww man, that sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a spare if you'd like to borrow it! As long as your cosmic bad luck doesn't kill it, too ;)

    Sorry you're having a tough time! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Car problems suck. Maybe you could tell MB that your electrifying personality is shorting everything out?

    ReplyDelete