Monday, November 19, 2007

The internet is awesome, volume 2


V B G

spell with flickr


The dog's not lost, he's just awesome:


Link sent to me by the bibliophile.


Hunter in Montana gets a lucky shot:


"A hunter in Montana took this great shot of a Golden eagle releasing a wolf. The juvenile was too heavy and the eagle was avoiding a crash into the ground. A startled magpie nearby considers its future."


Super Mario Brothers villain scarf:


Link sent to me by basscomm.


The Ultimate Rock, Paper, Scissors Chart


Link sent to me by Evilducky.


Oh, hai.


Back in October, lovely reader Ann left me a link to some adorable and hilarious sloth photos. Now one of those pictures has become a lolsloth. Evolution by internet is a beautiful thing.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:44 PM

    I can't get the sloth photos. Is it just my computer, or--?
    Thanks, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Sorry, Pat. I fixed the link, but here it is again just in case: sloth pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:02 PM

    About this photo :
    bp0.blogger.com/.../s400/lucky+shot.jpg

    It was taken in Finland and that's definitely not a wolf.
    It's a fox for your information.

    ReplyDelete