Seven Random Things About Me
Bad Mummy has tagged me for a meme (and basically saved my ass, because I had nothing to say tonight...thanks, Bad Mummy)!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven random/weird things about me:
1. When I had to read Crime and Punishment for my high school AP English class, I actually liked it. Really, really liked it, in fact.
2. I have stinky feet. Not uber-stinky, but definitely middle-stinky. It's somewhat embarrassing.
3. I get very woozy at the sight of my own blood. Not sure about other people's, though. I once did First Aid on a coworker's badly cut finger and suffered no ill effects, but when the cat tore a chunk out of my leg last June, I had to lie down after the bandaging was done.
4. I'm not fond of Mexican food. I just don't like the flavors much at all.
5. When I was a kid, I collected baseball cards for a few years (even though I never watched baseball). Having remembered that for the first time in quite a long time, I wonder if I still have the cards (they might be in my parents' attic) and if any of them will be worth anything someday.
6. I have a lifelong love of school and office supplies. I sometimes sniff brand new boxes of Crayola crayons at stores, if I'm sure no one is looking. When I got my 2008 refills for my deliciously lovely Franklin Covey planner, I actually took a photograph to document their fabulousness:
7. I put both my socks on, and then both my shoes. People who put on one sock and one shoe and then the other sock and the other shoe weird me out a little bit. I also put on my pants one leg at a time, but rumor has it everyone else does, too.
I am tagging:
1. house of h
2. SJ at And All the Jones Men
4. Erika at mmmm, brains
6. Miss M
7. Falwyn at quaking aspen
Six Weird Things About Me
Six Weird Things #2
Five Facts About Me
Reading: Silver on the Tree by Susan Cooper