Friday, January 11, 2008

dimetrodon commune:  a Googleage report


100 things to do in lifetime



catcher in the rye "you're a real pain in the ass" (only hit)

I'm sure there are people in my life who would agree that I'm a pain in the ass, though they might be a little more tactful about telling me. And I was once told that with my "anarchist leanings" I probably shouldn't read Catcher in the Rye or I'd overthrow the government. I took it as a compliment.


movies in the 90's that had a pomeranian dog in it

I don't know anything about famous movie Pomeranians, or even why a search involving Pomeranians landed on this blog, but I'm going to use this as a chance to show off some cute:


This is Jacob Lee, cutest and calmest Pom puppy ever. MB's grandparents lost Dusty, their beloved Pomeranian mix, a few weeks before Christmas, so his uncle arranged a new puppy as a surprise Christmas gift from all of us. Jake was a big hit.


picture of egg suck projects

No idea, but this was also in the search results:



blargh

This was an image search, which is even funnier. How do you represent "blargh" graphically?


bridal "plastic diamond ring"

I'm reasonably sure mine is real. If not, it was really overpriced.


photo of brandon boyd with dog



cardwell montana

I spent 6 1/2 weeks at a geologic field school in Cardwell, Montana. Looking back, I remember it as a pretty cool experience, but I looked at my journals once and it seems I was quite stressed out during that time. I met my friend Erin there, and that's a good thing.


Why cats poop outisde of kitter box

I was #2 on this search, but unfortunately I don't have any clear answers. Especially since he pooed on the mat IN FRONT of his litter box last night instead of inside. GRRR, KITTEH.


cutest boy kitty

Despite the previous item, I can't say I disagree:




Tim Noble and Sue Webster Falling Apart
Tim Noble and Sue Webster tattoo Heart T-shirt



"free bras for girls"

Sign me up!


long nipples
Somebody searched for this on Technorati and got 20,462 results for long nipples. Be very afraid.


radio.blog.club garden state soundtrack






jon katz video bedlam farm

I don't know anything about a video, but I can recommend the Jon Katz book The Dogs of Bedlam Farm.


lithium spring water *




woodlice hide aluminum foil



Nifty Catch All Floor Protection, and Replacement Carpet 2006 chrysler 300C

Huh?


using scrubbing bubbles for hoya plants

This sounded sort of weird to me, but apparently it's sometimes recommended.


revolutionary war barbie clothes

I once spent about an hour reading a kid a book of historical fiction starring Barbie and Ken as Revolutionary War heroes. It was absurd. I've never been able to find photographic proof of its existence, until now. Presenting Barbie:  a Ride for Freedom:



is jim rowe host of ghost hunters

No, but Mike Rowe narrates some of the seasons. I know this because I am a huge dork.


monster truck cross stitch kit

I could not find any monster truck cross stitch kits, but I did find some pretty amusing stuff:



According to Boing Boing, "Joanna Lopianowski-Roberts in Texas recreated the Sistine Chapel by cross-stitch. It includes 628,296 stitches in 1,809 different color combinations and took 10 years to complete."



embrace billy collins

Embrace

You know the parlor trick.
wrap your arms around your own body
and from the back it looks like
someone is embracing you
her hands grasping your shirt
her fingernails teasing your neck
from the front it is another story
you never looked so alone
your crossed elbows and screwy grin
you could be waiting for a tailor
to fit you with a straight jacket
one that would hold you really tight.

(copyright Billy Collins, found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment