Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Memery, all alone in the moonlight


Swiped from Charlotte.

1. What is your occupation? science geek, nontraditional educator

2. What color are your socks right now? No socks at the moment

3. What are you listening to right now? The Deadliest Catch on TV. I freaking love this show.

4. What is the last thing you ate? a Dove dark chocolate raspberry caramel

5. Can you drive stick shift? Not that I'm aware

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? MB

8. What’s your favorite yoga pose? downward dog split

9. How old are you today? 27

10. Favorite drink? favorite every day drink = milk, favorite special drink = chai lattes

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? professional football

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? I dyed the ends of my hair blue once, then got on a plane to London. When I got off the plane, the dye was gone. Just gone. Weirdest damn thing.

13. Pets? just this guy

14. Favorite cake? cheesecake!

15. Last movie you saw? 27 Dresses. It was better than expected!

16. Favorite day of the year? It varies year to year, of course. I always look forward to Thanksmas.

17. How do you vent anger? Sometimes I have to write it out. Other times I can just be pissed off for a little while and then I get over it.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Hmmm...I guess my teddy bear, Kissy Bear

19. Autumn or spring? Autumn all the way

20. Hugs or kisses? Depends on the person giving them, to be honest

21. Cherry or blueberry? Cherry, unless we're talking muffins

22. Living arrangements? I live in a house with my husband and our large fluffy cat.

23. Last time you cried? There were a few anecdotes in the book I finished today that made me feel a little teary.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Neatly arranged shoes, and a basket of shoes. I don't really have that many pairs, though.

25. Who is the friend you’ve had the longest? I met the bibliophile in Kindergarten.

26. Favorite smell? rain

27. Who or what inspires you? people who work to make a difference in the world

28. What are you afraid of? losing my loved ones

29. Hamburgers? sometimes

30. Favorite car? I'm pretty fond of my CR-V.

31. Number of keys on your key ring? Personal:  five Work:  four, plus about ten more that I only use occasionally and keep in my desk drawer

32. How many years at your current job? Full time 2 years and three months, super part time 6 years before that

33. Favorite day of the week? depends on the week

34. How many countries have you lived in? Just the US, though I've visited England and Canada

35. Dream job? writer


Reading:  Stop Dressing Your Six-Year-Old Like a Skank (and other words of delicate Southern wisdom) by Celia Rivenbark

Playing:  a little Cake, a little Live, a little Godsmack, and some Decemberists

4 comments:

  1. I have the same fear it sometimes keeps me up at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was as young as you (I'm a dinosaur, my kids are in their 20's) and knew you in Real Life, I would want you to be my friend.

    My photobucket meme would look a lot like yours, I think librarything rocks and I'm kind of a science geek. I thought working in a microbiology lab was fun and one of my favorite TV shows is Scientific American Frontiers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downward dog split? Sounds painful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Celia Rivenbark. She reminds me of family!!

    ReplyDelete