Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Warm and fuzzy


My dear friend Katie sent us the most darling, lovely, sweet housewarming gift:


You guys, it's our house!


Is that not the best, cutest idea ever? And she hand-sewed it, bless her heart. I just love it. Thanks again, Katie! <3


I feel bad that things have been thin on the ground here lately. I have all kinds of idea for posts, but it seems like every night I either have something come up that I have to do or I fall asleep with my computer on my lap and a blank screen. I will try to get back onto a good posting schedule, I promise.


Meanwhile, look who is now wearing a big boy collar:


Indy started his obedience class tonight. He's the youngest in his class at almost five months. The next-youngest dog is 6 months old. He did SO well. He was distracted and a bit sassy, but he was surrounded by a bunch of other dogs, and some of the older dogs were "bad," too.

The class is made up of two yellow Labs (one is a freaking MOOSE. He weighs at least 80 pounds), two German Shepherds (one is the other puppy), a Cairn terrier, a SASSY Chihuahua, and a gorgeous little Papillon. I'm pretty sure our boy is the only mutt. Represent!

All the dogs seem very sweet, and I think it's going to be a really good experience for Indy (and for MB and for me). Yay for doggie school!


And look at this cat:


Totally chilling while the dog sleeps not two feet away. Rock it out, Kitters. Rock it out.



Reading:  The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory

Playing:  Eve 6

1 comment: