Saturday, July 05, 2008

Talk it out


Apparently all I needed to do to get past my blog-block was bitch about it. Several people were kind enough to oblige me with questions, so I felt it was only right to answer them.

Elise asked "What message board? (Does that count as a question?)" It does count as a question, but I don't have much of an interesting answer. I belong to a private MSN message board that started as a spinoff of a spinoff of the Knot. It's really great, but you can't come in. Sorry!

Elise also asked:  "If not, then what is your most favorite place to eat when you are STARVING?" OMG, Longhorn. LONGHORN. I am craving firecracker chicken wraps right now.


Twitchy didn't have a question, but was kind enough to delurk. Hi, Twitchy!


Dawn~a~Bon said, "Here's my question: Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight? And some disturbing questions that come in the wake of the first: Does anyone actually keep their chewing gum on the bedpost overnight and then try to chew it the next day? EWWW! That's crazy! What if a fly pooped on it?" My cousin and I must've heard about or read about people keeping their gum on the bedpost overnight, because we did try it. I don't remember if we tried it at her house or not, but when I did it at my house, the gum tasted like bedpost varnish the next day. NASTY. My favorite thing I'd do with my gum when I used to chew it all the time was to stick it in my drink at dinner. It floated around in the soda or water or whatever, and got really hard from the ice. Once I was done eating, a few chews and the gum went back to normal. Try it sometime! Even better, chew up ice WITH the gum! Crazy!


New post up at the garden blog!




Reading:  Odd Hours by Dean Koontz

Playing:  Disc One:  All Their Greatest Hits by Barenaked Ladies

1 comment:

  1. I feel so honored that you answered my silly questions!
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete