Saturday, November 01, 2008

Nablo already?


I can hardly believe it's November again. If you're new here, hello! My name is velocibadgergirl, and I'm 27 years old. I've been blogging for three years and have been married for four years. My husband MB is pretty kickass, even though sometimes we drive each other batshit insane.

We still haven't decided what to do about the ugly wallpaper in our sort of new house. We share said house with this handsome but extremely slightly evil cat:


And also this handsome and entirely un-evil dog:



As you read this, MB and the dog and I are on our way out to the boonies for the dog's very first camping trip. If I don't come back to post tomorrow, you can assume something unfortunate and slapstick happened, such as the dog taking off after a raccoon while still inside the tent, dragging it and us into the next county, Iditarod style.

Catch you on the flipside, and happy Nablopomo!

No comments:

Post a Comment