Betcha Didn't Know
A while back I was tagged by Geek Girl for the quirky facts meme. I've been linked for this before, but there are always more weird things to share.
Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Link to the person that tagged you.
Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
1. When no one is looking, I always ride my shopping cart across the parking lot at the grocery store.
2. I have sworn off pantyhose for life. I was "required" to wear them on a college trip, only to discover that the ones I'd brought were sheer black ones from high school and didn't match my dress. So I threw them away and vowed never to buy another pair. So far, so good!
3. I volunteer at the local nature center, and one of the most fun things I do is lead owl pellet dissection workshops. It's super rad.
4. When I was a kid, my mom always gave us Sprite or 7-Up when we were feeling pukey. Now I can't stand to drink either one, because they make me feel like I'm going to puke.
5. I hate rollercoasters. I want to like them, but I just can't. They nearly give me panic attacks. I like spinning rides, though, so I'll go on the Scrambler with you anytime.
6. In high school I had a goldfish named Godzilla, whom I won while trying to win a tiny little lizard in a ping pong ball toss game at a carnival. I would play Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" for him all the time, and if I turned the stereo up too loud he'd freak out and it would look like he was head banging.
Let's see...I am going to tag Joy at A Spot of T, Ari at Beyond My Slab, Black Sheeped, Cadiz, Kerri Anne, and Daisy.
Reading: My Latest Grievance by Elinor Lipman
Playing: the Stardust soundtrack