Sunday, January 25, 2009

You say butter, I say jam


I saw this neat free-association thing on this blog and thought I'd give it a shot. It was kind of fun, though I think all it proves is that I'm really tired. At least that's what I'm using as an excuse.

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Unwanted :: pounds
2. You’d better :: not shout
3. Woman :: hear me roar
4. Weighed :: heavily on my mind
5. Upright :: citizen
6. I feel :: happy
7. Ill :: news is an ill guest
8. It’s like :: my mind just went blank (no, seriously)
9. Poor man :: teach him to fish (??)
10. Great :: Gatsby


Also, new review up at the book blog (where you can also comment to win a copy of my friend Steph's book).


Reading:  Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich and The Daily Coyote:  A Story of Love, Survival, and Trust in the Wilds of Wyoming by Shreve Stockton

Playing:  Dave Matthews Band station on Pandora



And, HA:


1 comment:

  1. I've had a bit of a blogger's block, so I kind of ran with this idea, too. If you want, go check it out on my blog. Mine might make less sense than yours, so you've been warned!

    ReplyDelete