Monday, November 30, 2009

Finish line


When I signed up for this year's NaBloPoMo at the very last minute, I think I was half expecting to fail. Maybe even three-quarters expecting it, to be honest. Instead, to my surprise, I found it to be the easiest NaBlo yet. I don't know if my subconscious mind was able to tap into some kind of habit or routine established the last three times I did this, or if it was just dumb luck or what, but I'll take it.

November was a good but full month all around. Work was crazy-busy but rewarding. Outside the computer, I have spent the past month slowly coming to terms with the fact that in less than two months, this baby will be ready to be born. Inside the computer, I was rediscovering some of the ease with which I used to be able to clean out the ol' brainpan.

Congrats to everyone who participated, and long live NaBlo!

No comments:

Post a Comment