Nursery time! (phase one)
Before: not terrible, but it doesn't really say "a cute baby lives here"
I took the advice of the bibliophile and evilducky and bought a paper tiger and liquid fabric softener (mixed 1:3 with hot water).
We learned right away that the wallpaper itself was basically completely impermeable, so we ended up pulling the paper layer off and then using the fabric softener to loosen the glue so we could scrape the backing off the walls.
MB and BoMB kicking ass:
Supervising us was quite exhausting:
Finally done! I'm hoping we can get the walls primed next week and then choose a color and paint two weeks from today, which is my next Sunday off.
We still have a lot of work to do!
And for fun, 31 weeks!