Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day


There are many things to be thankful for today, though our internet service provider isn't high on our list since our wireless has been down since we got up this morning. I took lots of pretty food photos this morning while I baked, but I can't upload them through my phone so instead how about a list of things that rocked about today?

>> MB got up when Nico and I did and made pancakes.

>> We gave Nico a small pancake to eat and he was hilariously enthusiastic.

>> Nico napped with MB long enough for me to bake pumpkin bread and assemble three sweet potato casseroles.

>> An old friend stopped by to meet the baby and see the house.

>> We went to Thanksgiving dinner with my mom's side of the family and everything I ate was delicious.

>> Nico was well-behaved and charming, and looked adorable in the new outfit my mom gave him for the holiday.

>> I had fun chatting with my cousins.

>> I got to see Danger for the second time this week.

>> I had room for two slices of my aunt's pumpkin pie, which is my favorite pumpkin pie in the whole world.

>> And now I'm home with my boys, full of warm fuzzy holiday feelings. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment