Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Still pregnant, miscellaneous photos edition

Still pregnant, miscellaneous photos edition


Still pregnant, still no progress, feeling mostly okay. The Man Cold laid me low last week, but now that it's fading I'm vastly less miserable than I was, hallelujah. I should probably have deep important things to write about, but mostly I'm contemplating having some Phish Food and whether or not 9:30 is too early to go to bed. Instead of profundity, have some miscellaneous photos!



Baby room art made by a girl I used to work with...I love it so much



Bird nest necklace charm. It was surprisingly easy to make!



"I'm dressed up like Daddy!" (one of my very favorite Nico photos ever, I think)



Running wild in baby brother's room



You've got to be kidding me with this. There is NO WAY they come this small.



finally cleared out the crib and put sheets on



Baby gift from a work friend. Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment