Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You're in the demon produce aisle!


Here's my favorite episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, plus one of my favorite jokes:




So one night, this vampire bat comes straggling back to the cave, really really late. He's covered in blood, and all the other bats surround him in a frenzy, demanding to know where he found it.

He says, "I don't want to talk about it."

They keep harassing him, and he just keeps saying "I don't want to talk about it."

Finally he realizes they won't be dissuaded, so he says, "OK, fine, you want to know where I got this blood?"

All the other bats are screaming "YES GOD YES!!" so he says, "All right, follow me."

He leads the other bats through the forest, for miles and miles, and all the while they're getting more and more excited.

He finally stops, and the other bats all shriek, "The blood! Where is the blood?!"

The first bat says, "OK, you guys see that really big oak tree right over there?"

"Yes! Yes!" the bats howl.

"Good," the bloody bat says. "Because I fucking didn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment