Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hello, everyone! I'm in California until May 30, but MB has kindly agreed to upload some pre-prepared posts for me while I'm away. I promise I'll read any comments you leave me when I get back, so please don't be shy!

Hope you like!   xoxo ~velocibadgergirl



metaphor egg carton full of babies:  a special edition of the bi-monthly Googleage report, with pictures and links!


old school jello mold recipes
(click here for the brilliant "Decline and Fall of Western Civilization as Seen Through the Medium of Jell-O")





images:dog pictures THAT YOU PRINT
(I love how some searchers seem to think that using the Caps Lock key will make Google try harder.)


man vs. egg
(The grudge match of the decade!)


Dave Barry licensed characters princesses
(To read Dave Barry's iconic column about using Rollerblade Barbie to set a pair of underpants on fire, click here. To read about Dave trying to duplicate the stunt for David Letterman, click here.)


why my mom rocks
(I don't know about your mom, but here's why my mom rocks.)


Im in ur fridge Starcraft





More LOL cats

the LolCat Builder


just pygmy girls sexpics
(What the holy hell is wrong with people?)


who farted in church in catcher in the rye
(The above is not as amusing as who farted in church in cats in the rye, which sounds like a bad musical adaptation.)


broadhead skink+upside
(Kitters spotted one of these in the backyard last year. It was awesomely cute.)





white dusty mold in closet
(That did happen once. It sucked.)


words of a song titled hawaiian whoopsie
(No clue.)


boob egg mold
(I was going to be sarcastic about this, but then it turned out to be real.)




Jennifer McMahon Promise Not to Tell
(It's a great book.)


jose nunez-you fucking me makes me bilingual
(If you say so.)


diagram showing the rocky mountain ecosystems




tim gunn darth vader
(I got nothing.)


UNDERWATER SWIMMERS WEARING NOSECLIPS
(Again with the Caps Lock. And again with the perverty searches.)


regina spektor vs emily dickinson
(No, wait. This is the grudge match of the decade.)


"happy poo"
(I absolutely do not understand this. If you get it, please, for the love of all that is holy, explain it to me.)




No comments:

Post a Comment