Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Can I have a bye tomorrow? *


My day, by velocibadgergirl, age 26:

8:30 AM - 5:00 PM = work

5:00 - 6:00 PM = read ANTM recaps on Television Without Pity and visit briefly with MB when he drops by my office with more Ritz crackers so I have something to spread my chicken and cheese dip on for dinner

6:00 - 7:00 PM = first intermediate-level ass-whuppin' Pilates class. Yowza.

7:15 PM = meet up with the bibliophile, evilducky, and rabid monkey to see a concert by a local (excellent) Celtic band

9:00 PM = retire to the bibliophile's house to start finalizing plans for a friend's baby shower (squee!)

10-ish - almost midnight = tag-team and assemble a giant bookcase, resulting in many, many inappropriate jokes involving screwing and cam shafts.

Thereafter = drag tired ass home, eat delicious evilducky-supplied brownie, blog, go to BED.


Reading:  Brother Odd by Dean Koontz

Playing:  a rock mix I made for my Secret Santa last Christmas

1 comment:

  1. to hear about the horrible turn my day took while you were eating brownies, check out the blog entry i'll be writing later tonight, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete