Monday, November 03, 2008

Alphapathetical


Day three of Nablo and I'm already resorting to memes? Does not bode well.

I stole this from the lovely Alyndabear, whom I believe I met through the first Nablopomo. Hooray for blog friendships!


A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friend? I am lucky to have quite a few of these!

C. Cake or pie? Yes, please! Actually, I do prefer cake.

D. Day of choice? Hmmm...I can't say I really have a favorite day of the week right now.

E. Essential item? Something to read

F. Favorite color? Yellow

G. Gummy bears or worms? Ooh, hard choice. Worms!

H. Hometown? Nice try!

I. Favorite indulgence? Starbucks chai lattes

J. January or July? That's a hard one, because I dislike both extreme heat and extreme cold. I guess I'll go with July.

K. Kids? Someday

L. Life isn’t complete without? Love

M. Marriage date? August 7, 2004

N. Number of brothers and sisters? One sister, who turned 22 last month and wants to get her PhD in math

O. Oranges or Apples? I'm terrible and rarely eat either, but I prefer apples.

P. Phobias? I'm not really afraid of heights, but I don't really enjoy them either.

Q. Quotes? "Love doesn't just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new." -- Ursula K. LeGuin

R. Reasons to smile? The trees are beautiful. My family and friends are mostly healthy and happy. I have a wonderful husband and pets that are only rotten some of the time. Life is pretty damn good.

S. Season of choice? Fall, no contest

T. Truth or dare? I always, always choose truth.

U. Unknown fact about me? I have anxiety when it comes to speaking in front of people, but only when it's official-like. I can stand up in front of a room of 60 kids and their parents and have no problems. I can (and do) give public science programs without breaking a sweat. But put me at a podium in front of a crowd and I practically hyperventilate. It's pretty annoying.

V. Vegetable? Cooked baby carrots are my favorite

W. Worst habit? I talk a lot. Like, A LOT.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I've only ever had X-Rays so far.

Y. Your favorite food? Ice cream

Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces! According to wikipedia this means I am malleable / impressionable, gentle, good natured / easygoing, likeable / kind, compassionate / sympathetic, sensitive, impractical / dreamy, instinctive / intuitive, imaginative / artistically able, versatile, gullible / naive / easily led, spiritual, escapist, selfless. I'd say I used to be pretty impressionable and easily led, though not so much any more. I'd like to think I'm relatively good natured, intuitive, imaginative, and versatile. Not sure about the rest.


Feel free to steal, and leave me a comment so I know to come and read your list!


Reading:  Mouse Guard: Fall 1152 by David Petersen

Playing:  More Adventurous by Rilo Kiley

1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading Mouse Guard. It was good! Oh and I finished Brisingr finally, haha.

    :)

    ReplyDelete